HANDS-ON DRONE FLIGHT TRAINING. ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING TAILORED TO YOUR SKILL LEVEL AND GOALS
“Learning all of the ins-and-outs of legally flying a DJI Phantom, Inspire, or Mavic can be complex, confusing, and intimidating. Let our experts guide you through the process in our 90 minutes of drone pilot training course designed to walk you through everything you need to know. Learn from basic CAAM rules and regulations to the various settings and features of your drone, and our expert pilot as they take you for some hands-on, one-on-one flight instruction.”
During a Typical Session, you Will.
- Meet with an expert and friendly instructors in a convenient outdoor location, like a park or athletic field
- Learn on a popular DJI drone model provided by the instructor
- Have 30-45 minutes of hands-on flying time to master orientation, basic flight maneuvers, and more advanced flight skills
- Walk through the DJI Go 4 app
- Learn how to handle obstacles such as lost GPS, low battery charge or emergencies
- Practice flying under various intelligent flight modes
- Capture photo and video at your flight location
- Understand best practices of being a safe drone pilot
- Ask questions about regulations, software, flight operations management, and more
Certificate Of Completion
On completion of your course, we will issue you with a Certificate of Completion as a drone recreational pilot.
Drone Flight Training Schedule
90 – 120 minutes training run from 9am-11am on daily basis with intensive practical field training.
Course Fee RM750 per pax (One-on-One)
BYOD – Bring your own Drone @ use instructor’s drone
To book your place, please email email@example.com or call 011 1031 2712