Three Days Of Intense Training To Start a Professional Drone Pilot Career
Professional Multirotor Pilot Course mission is to prepare you with a comprehensive and hands-on approach for major disciplines of unmanned aviation – ground school and practical flight.
The course provides 12 hours classroom lesson with in-depth theory and knowledge of aviation from air law to meteorology that meets CAA knowledge requirement for drone pilots. Dive right into practical flight taught by industry expert and CAAS licensed UAV pilot and log 2 hours initial flight experience all in ATTI mode.
Professional Multirotor Pilot Course Outline
Ground School Modules
- General Aerodynamics
- General Meteorology and Weather in Malaysia
- Multirotor Flight Modes and Functions
- Multirotor Maintenance
- Flight Planning and Considerations
- UA Failsafes and Emergency Handling
- Importance of Checklists
- UAV Regulation in Malaysia
- Activity Permit Application (JUPEM & CAAM)
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Flight Training
Flight Profiles Flown
Able to fly in both GPS and Non-GPS mode safely. Able to fly the seven most frequent flight profiles in accessing drone pilot’s effectiveness flight operation competency and emergency handling.
Professional Multirotor Pilot Course Schedule
- 6th – 8th August 2019 / 9.00am-6.00pm
- TBA September 2019 / 9.00am – 6.00pm
- TBA October 2019 / 9.00am-6.00pm
Course Fee RM3500 per pax (Only 6 pax per class)
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 1031 2712